Thursday, December 8, 2016

REVIEW: Inferno by Stacey Rourke


Inferno
The Gryphon Series Book 6




With the death of a hero, a dark force has risen. A hellhound is loose on the Rhodes Campus, building its pack with a bloody body count. Any hope for salvation rests in the fiery hands of dashing Irishman, Caleb, with his power over the elements. Fighting to save a dear friend from the internal monster consuming him, Caleb finds the love of his life a target for the vicious attacks. How far will he go to save Celeste from the destiny ravenous to claim her? 




Wow....I was in shock, awe, and completely reeled into this story from beginning to end. It was full of suspense and kept me not only on the edge of my seat but turning each page, craving for more. The characters were phenomenal. I love how Caleb and Terin worked together despite their differences. Caleb is cocky and a bit of a wise guy, but he has a caring side too that makes me love this character even more. And of course, I am a sucker for male Irish accents too. The ending is quite a shocker and I an extremely excited to see where this story goes with the turn of events from the ending of this book. The author has yet again brought forth a magical and mystical world that is so intense and completely enticing and one I know will capture the hearts of everyone. I highly recommend this story!! This author once again gets my five book review.



No comments:

Post a Comment