Saturday, December 31, 2016

REVIEW: Fading Frost by Alicia Rades



Fading Frost
A Crystal Frost Novel #4
Alicia Rades




CRYSTAL FROST has known for a year that she's psychic, but a car accident leaves her sixth sense weaker than ever. When she begins sensing a ghost she can't seem to help, she turns to contacting him through a séance. That only leads to a grave warning. For the first time since discovering what she's capable of, things have become personal. Can she protect her family and friends and save her own life in the process, or will she have to trade her life for theirs?

 Paperback

Kindle




This book is by far my favorite out of all of the Crystal Frost series. The author took this story into a whole new paranormal level and kept me entertained, but also on the edge of my seat throughout the entire time I was turning pages. The characters were phenomenal and the story-line was incredible, unique, and awesome. It made me into a true believer of the Paranormal world. I highly recommend this awesome read to all to enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment