Wednesday, May 11, 2016

REVIEW: Frozen by Melissa De La Cruz


Frozen
Heart of Dread 1
Melissa De La Cruz










I have read many books by this author and have loved each story that I have read and have become a HUGE fan of this author's work. This story was no different....

It's full of love, compassion, loss, war, and sacrifice. This story really tugged at my heart strings and kept me turning each page in wonder and awe from beginning to end. I loved the story behind Wes and Nat. It's a breathtakingly beautiful story that made all my feelers come out of hiding as I got more into the story. I highly recommend this story for all to read and enjoy. I borrowed my copy from my local library and I recommend that you check your library for this amazing read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment