Wednesday, April 20, 2016

REVIEW: Lucas Ryan Versus: The Hive by Madison Daniel


Lucas Ryan Versus: The Hive
Lucas Ryan Versus Book 1

Madison Daniel













Video games. Homework. High School. Bullies. Detention. Crushes. Secrets. Other Dimensions. Monsters. Super Powers.

I finally made time to read this book and I don't know why it took me so long, but I am glad that I finally did! Wow, the author has blown me away with this style of writing. This book was phenomenal from beginning to end. I was hooked from the first sentence and when I finished I had to sit and take in everything that I read. So much went on in this story that it took a little bit to ponder about how to write this review without giving anything away. It was full of suspense, adventure, and one boy who was to save the world. I loved how video games came into play with the story too.

Lucas Ryan- He was a phenomenal character. He was a bit naive at the beginning but then he turned out to be a very strong willed character. I could feel the love and friendship between all the characters and how they were there for one another. I also loved how the author entwined music, secrets, and the sacrifices that Lucas had to make. 

This author's imagination took me to places that I thought could never exist in stories and he wowed me with the way he kept me craving to know more and loving every minute of the story. This author has a writing style that once you read his books, you won't forget what you read. I highly recommend this story to teen and older to enjoy!! I give this story my five book star review and more for this amazingly rocking story and by the end of the story, you will believe!!


YOU WILL BELIEVE!!




1 comment: