Monday, April 18, 2016

REVIEW: Fire in Frost by Alicia Rades



Fire in Frost
Crystal Frost #1
Alicia Rades




Crystal Frost has spent her whole life believing she's ordinary, and her mother has long held the secret of her heritage. When Crystal begins seeing the ghost of a dead classmate, her life spirals out of control. She’s faced with the threat that everyone will find out she’s a freak, as if the struggle to figure out her new-found abilities wasn’t enough pressure. Crystal has to find some way to save the people who have come to her for help all while trying to keep her abilities a secret. Will she be able to fulfill these overwhelming demands while solving the mystery that is the ghost of Olivia Owen?



Wow, this story was amazingly refreshing to read and one I have never read before. I loved Crystal. She was an awesome character and I felt as if I was actually part of the story with her trying to solve the investigation into Olivia Owens death or is it after-death? This book pulled me from the beginning and kept me so involved that I kept turning page after page until the end of the book. There are so many shocking and amazing surprises throughout this story and I just couldn't put the book down. This is the first time I have read anything from this author and I must say that she has me craving for more of Crystal and her adventures. This is a talented author who knows how to capture her audience and since this book is Free, you should give it a try, because I highly recommend it to all ages to enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment