Wednesday, May 11, 2016

REVIEW: While You Were Gone by Amy K. Nichols


While You Were Gone
Amy K. Nichols









After reading the first book and loving it, I decided that I needed to read the second book a try and boy am I glad that I did too. This is the flip side to Danny and how the characters play a different role in it. This book is just as incredible as the first one and I found myself just as glued to it as I did the first book. It's an amazing story that answers a lot of questions that made me slightly confused while reading the first book. It's an incredible adventure and one that all ages will enjoy reading. I highly recommend this read. I borrowed this book from my local library and if you liked the first one, then get your local library to purchase this story. You will not regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment