Monday, August 29, 2016

REVIEW: In My Head by Alicia Rades



In My Head
Alicia Rades




Please note: This is a standalone short story of 17,000 words.

Mila Brooks is your seemingly average 16-year-old aside from the fact that she doesn’t have any friends. Her father’s position as chief technology manager at the biggest tech firm in the world, Mahone Inc., has alienated her from her peers. As a beta tester for the latest implant, a computer chip that connects you to The Internet of Things, Mila is sure everyone hates her because of her upgrade. When Mila hears Parker’s voice in her head, everything changes.
FREE ON KINDLE



I have been following this author for a while and I love everything that this author has written and when I saw this book, I just had to have it. And I was right, I absolutely loved this story. It's a phenomenal short story with a lesson that we can all learn from. I loved Mila. She's a bit naive, but a really great character to read about. I highly recommend this story to all to enjoy and learn from.



No comments:

Post a Comment