Wednesday, May 11, 2016

REVIEW: Now That You're Here by Amy K. Nichols


Now That You're Here
Amy K. Nichols









Wow, what a refreshing read on time travel. This is a really cool read in a Science Fiction Nerd type setting. I loved the setting of the story and the characters were remarkably awesome. I loved how the author brought this story to life with Science being the main part of the story. It's a magical story that kept me turning each page, and craving to read more, even to the point of that I NEEDED to know what was going to happen next and how everything was going to come out. I am usually not a Sci-Fi reader but this story has changed my mind and I am a fan of it forever. It's a magical, mystical, and mysterious story all rolled into one fascinating and fantastic read that I know all ages from teen to adult will love. I highly recommend this story to all. I borrowed my copy from my local library and if you want to read it, check your library, and if they don't have it, suggest that they get it and read this awesome book.


No comments:

Post a Comment