Monday, April 11, 2016

REVIEW: Hook's Little Mermaid by Suzanna Lynn



Hook's Little Mermaid
Suzanna Lynn









This is a remarkably fun and exciting read. It's a refreshing twist on an original fairy tale. Captain James Hook tells us his story on how he became an evil, vindictive pirate. The characters are phenomenal and the story-line made this book very hard for me to put down. I sat and read this whole book in one sitting. I enjoyed every detail from beginning to end and I highly recommend this story to all ages between teen to adult to enjoy. It's a truly remarkable love story with a sad and frightful ending. I have never read anything from this author before and I am extremely anxious to read more of this author's work and her talent for enchanting her readers with her magnificent storytelling. She sure knows how to spin a take and keep us craving more from beginning to end.


1 comment:

  1. Hold the phone! You read fairy tale retellings too! Oh cool, I'm such a sucker for these!

    ReplyDelete