Saturday, March 19, 2016

REVIEW: Inner Demons by Amanda Strong



Inner Demons
Hidden Monster #2
Amanda Strong









Inner Demons (Hidden Monster Book 2)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book started off where book one left off, but I felt as if this story didn't have as much action in it as book one did, don't get me wrong though, it did have its surprises and twists and turns. This book had a lot more ground to cover and back stories in it to keeps us up to date on what really happened in the the story. I must say the author did an excellent job doing that without making it boring. I loved the original characters and got to meet some new characters along the way. I was shocked to see where the author took this story and was totally surprised with the ending. I am still intrigued and interested enough to see what happens in the next book. It was phenomenally well written and I highly recommend it, but you must read book one before even attempting to read this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment