Monday, February 15, 2016

REVIEW: HIDDEN MONSTERS by AMANDA STRONG



HIDDEN MONSTER

Monsters Among Us

Amanda Strong








Hidden Monster (The Monsters Among Us Book 1)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read one short story by this author in Twists in Time Anthology and I became hooked and when I found out Hidden Monster was being released, I had to get my hands on this book.

I was blown away with this story!! The plot was unique and one I have never read before. The author put an awesome twist on a story that I thought started out not being a Paranormal read!! I was shocked, surprised, and intrigued by this author's writing style. The characters were phenomenal and realistic. They actually shot off the page as I read and the more I read, the more addicted I became. There were many surprising twists and turns around every corner and I found my mind thinking I knew what was going on to end up finding out I was wrong. This is a remarkable read that I highly recommend to readers of all ages. Its not your typical everyday story that has been written by everybody, instead its a refreshing read that had me glued from beginning to end and not wishing the book to end!! This is nothing I have ever read before and I loved it!!

I am extremely anxious to read the next installment into this series because I believe these characters have more to them then what was written in this story.




No comments:

Post a Comment