Saturday, January 16, 2016

REVIEW: Lightning Kissed (The Lucent Series Book 1) by Lila Felix


Lightning Kissed
The Lucent Series Book 1
Lila Felix


    



Lightning Kissed

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, this book is a different kind of read, but in a good way. The way this author made these characters come to life is phenomenal and I love the strength and the love of these two characters.

Colby Evans
This character is awesome. She is strong willed and know what she wants when she wants it. Plus, she is a bit spoiled. At first, I really didn't like this character but the more I read, the more opinion changed. Her emotions were all over the place at times and sometimes, I got mad at her for treating Theo wrongly.

Theodore (Theo) Ramsey
Wow, where do I start with this lovable and caring character......This character was fun to read about. I loved how he could attract the other characters in the story and finding out he is a special kind of Lucent and able to help the world is just wickedly cool!! The connection between them was incredible. Colby could be a handful but Theo knew how to handle her. This is the kind of guy girls only dream about and I would fall for him every time.

What an incredible journey these two characters went on to find answers and I can't wait to see where this author takes us next!! I highly recommend this book to all who love romance and adventure!!




No comments:

Post a Comment